my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  FAE Tech-Forum Online   » Intel Pentium4 Motherboards   » TH7-RAID / TH7-II RAID   » Post Code shows 00

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Post Code shows 00
penguin
Member # 1706

Rate Member

posted November 27, 2001 05:51     Profile for penguin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone else seen this? My system just started showing this. It was 100% stable with 512 MB of PC 800 and using the HPT Raid controller with no raid from the beginning. I tried flashing to the latest BIOS and it still does it. I have to power off and back on two to three times to get it to boot
temdy
Member # 4936

posted December 11, 2001 13:47     Profile for temdy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just got a TH7-R and it shows the "00" post code but won't show anything on the monitor, I am debating whether to try and chase it down or just RMA it back to the retailer. I've tried everything I can think of for troubleshooting.
Posts: 1 | From: Tampa, FL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are (GMT +08:00) Taipei  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | ABIT Q-Station