my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  FAE Tech-Forum Online   » Intel Pentium4 Motherboards   » TH7-RAID / TH7-II RAID   » Thanks Abit for choosing me as a winner

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks Abit for choosing me as a winner
suzyq
Member # 3369

Rate Member

posted November 29, 2001 05:10     Profile for suzyq   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was one of the lucky winners of the P4 giveway also. I was so excited when they said I won and definitely had some doubts about the sincerity of the whole thing. I recieved my P4 1.5 as promised. I really like my Abit TH7II without raid board. I have had no problems with it at all...was thinking of putting more ram but at 256 now...are there problems with more on this board? This board has been solid for me...I had an Asus P3CE board and liked it..but this board is really nice. I have a P4 1.6 in it right now.
Posts: 9 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spanky
Member # 3195

Rate Member

posted November 29, 2001 07:15     Profile for Spanky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have had 512 with no issues.

S

M4Carbine
Member # 1768

Member Rated:

posted November 29, 2001 08:37     Profile for M4Carbine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi

I to like the board

The memory issues ara only on the TH7 (1) board and not the TH7-II (2).
The only problems ive had are...
1) Had trouble getting RAID to work but i dont need it anyway.
2) The dividers dont work in the bios, so if your planning to overclock it can be a bit of a pain. (new bios maybe fix this?)

Other than that great board, very stable and much nicer than the amd boards that ive used.

Im personally running 2x256mb in mine with 0 issues.

Why is it that everyone seems to win the giveaway except me

[ November 29, 2001: Message edited by: M4Carbine ]

--------------------

Intel P4 1.7@2GHz (someone find me a better cooler in the UK ) :) | TH7II-RAID | 512MB Rambus (boo!) | Geforce 3 TI500 | SB Live! 5.1 Platinum | Pioneer DVD-105s | Plextor 12/10/32 | FLOPPY DRIVE!!!! | 2xIBM 60GXP 40GB | Iiyama VM Pro 410 | DTT2500 speakers

Posts: 58 | From: The Dark Side Of The Moon | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are (GMT +08:00) Taipei  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | ABIT Q-Station