my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  FAE Tech-Forum Online   » Multimedia   » Siluro   » Siluro Windows XP

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Siluro Windows XP
PeterWhizzkid
Member # 3375

Rate Member

posted October 02, 2001 15:03     Profile for PeterWhizzkid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anyone know if you need Abit drivers to use TV-out on the Siluro MX400? Or will the Nvidia reference drivers do?
York1
Member # 2178

Member Rated:

posted October 02, 2001 20:03     Profile for York1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As far as i know the Referance drivers do NOT support TV out

--------------------

www.vp6-board.com
Abitboards.com

Thrill
Member # 3953

Rate Member

posted October 29, 2001 06:07     Profile for Thrill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I too have the same problem. Thereference drivers do NOT work, I've tried. I also tried installing the Windows 2000 drivers from the Abit CD in place of the Windows Me with no success, still no twin view. I wrote to Abit support so if I receive an answer I will post.
theoneandonlyaj
Member # 4147

Rate Member

posted November 07, 2001 18:43     Profile for theoneandonlyaj   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello I too have the T400, with windows XP.
I downloaded the 4in1, and the nividia 21.83 detonators, yet every few minutes, and it can be any application running, the computer will suddenly reboot without warning...and when xp resumes after reboot it reports that the vid card was to blame.
PLEASE PLEASE somone help me.<br>
BTW the detonators do work for twin view. but i still get the random reboots...

--------------------

Siluro t400
Asus CUv4x-e
1gb ram
1000mhz p3

Posts: 3 | From: Vancouver | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
AlexM
Member # 4204

posted December 03, 2001 20:48     Profile for AlexM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've downloaded new drivers for Siluro T400 (win2kxp.exe, dated 11/21/2001) from one of Abit's FTP sites, but can't run the program (getting message "Can't run in DOS mode" all the time, even starting from the Windows). Does anyone know how to solve this?
Thanks in advance!

Posts: 3 | From: Osijek | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Natron
Member # 4785

Rate Member

posted December 09, 2001 07:46     Profile for Natron   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, i found the problem with the XP drivers, the nvidia dets do work, its just if you are running the refreshrate fix program, you have to move everything to defaults before it will worked, it took me a while to find the solution, it will take 2-3 times trying to get the clone to work, but it will eventually, i wish it was that hard to use it, but oh well, somethings better than nothing

--------------------

Regards,
Nathan Glentworth

Abit KT7 (voltage modded)
Athlon1300@1430
2.06vcore/3.3(I/O)
256megs Tonicom pc166 ram
Thermalright SK6
Arctic Silver
Abit Siluro GF2mx (240/175)
15.3gb Maxtor DiamondMax ATA66 7200rpm HD
350W Enermax PSU
D-link 538TX 10/100 NIC
SoundBlaster Audigy X-Gamer
Temp (25/38-40) under load
2.5meg Cable Modem
120mm 135cfm YS-tech side intake
2- 92mm 60cfm ADDA blowhole exhaust's
1- 80mm 50cfm ADDA front intake

All times are (GMT +08:00) Taipei  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | ABIT Q-Station