How's the IRQ sharing issue for KR7A / KR7A-RAID
- AGP and PCI-1 share an IRQ
- PCI-2 and PCI-3 share an IRQ
- PCI-4, PCI-6 and USB share an IRQ
- PCI-5 and HPT370 share an IRQ
Manually assigning the IRQs is possible in BIOS "PnP/PCI configuration"
- PIRQ_0 is for AGP and PCI-1
- PIRQ_1 is for PCI-2 and PCI-3
- PIRQ_2 is for PCI-5 and HPT370
- PIRQ_3 is for PCI-4, PCI-6 and USB.
| * To report a broken link, please send a message to
. Please metion the account is NOT for technical support.
|* Product names appearing in this site are for identification
purpose only and trademarks and product names or brand names appearing in
this site are property of their respective owners.
FAE Dept., ABIT Computer.